Thursday, May 3, 2007

People are Strange

Jim Morrison said it best: "If you're strange, people are strange." I am strange, but people are definitely stranger. Evidence:

WEIRD SEARCHES VOLUME I:
1. Someone from Alabama searched "Whoopi Goldberg's vagina" and ended up here. You are sick.
2. Someone searched "gay city chree" at Yahoo! and wound up here. Those three words basically sum up my entire existence. This person is my soul mate. Call me.
3. Someone from Michigan searched "Pork pig animal rights" at Blogpulse and ended up at my "All Hail The Timberlake" post. Timberlake=man meat so maybe there is a correlation?
4. I've apparently become the number one source for Shia LaBeouf-related information, because everyone who's searched the poor boy, his movie "Disturbia" or Jewish ballerinas are winding up here.